by Nicole Barnes, Holistic Nutrition Consultant
Nothing says summer like these No – Bake Lemon Raspberry Tarts. Perfect summer dessert on a hot summer day as they are so light and refreshing. They are especially refreshing when served chilled, which is exactly what you want on a hot summer day!
These tarts are sure to satisfy your taste buds with its vibrant lemon flavor and nutty filled crust. And did I mention you don’t need an oven?! Just pop them in the freezer when you’re done and thaw for a few minutes when you’re ready to eat them.
Recipe Note: You can use a food processor or blender.
Note: Soak dates and nuts for at least a few hours
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¾ cup pecans
- ¾ cup walnuts
- 1 cup medjool dates (pitted)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Mix all ingredients in food processor and mold into muffin tins. Make sure to lightly grease tins with coconut oil prior to putting them in the freezer.
Note: Use less lemon juice if you want it less tangy
- 2 cups cashews (soaked for a few hours)
- ½ cup coconut milk (full fat from can)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 ½ tsp pure vanilla
- Pinch of salt (himalayan/ sea salt)
- Once crust is made, pour filling into crust.
- 2 cup fresh raspberries or frozen
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- In a medium saucepan, stir all ingredients. Allow to simmer gently for about 5 minutes until the berries release some of their juices. Remove from heat and cool. Enjoy!