Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Guilt Free Pie!
Happy Thanksgiving! Whether you are heading over to a friend or families place, or they’re coming to you, there’s no better way to finish off that meal than a Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie!
That’s right! A pie you can eat guilt-free. Click the button below to grab the best pumpkin pie recipe ever!
Gluten and Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie
- 2 large cans of pumpkin Pie filling
- 2 cans of 1/2 fat coconut milk (all of one and just the cream from the other)
- 2/3C organic cane sugar
- 2tbsp (or to taste) pumpkin pie spice
- 1tbsp (or to taste) cinnamon
- 1tsp (or to taste) pink salt
- 2tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4C rolled oats
- 2tbsp flax
(replace with 1 egg)
Two of our pies we used “wholly gluten free crusts” and the other was:
1 whole box (approx. 216g) of Kinnikinnick Graham Cracker crumbs.
1/3c melted vegan butter
Mix the two and flatten into a parchment covered pan.
Cool at 375 for 10 mins. (For all crusts)
Filling makes 3 pies!
Cook for 25-30mins at 375F.
Let cool before refrigerating!